Patriots-Bills Gets Betting Odds For A Dildo Being Thrown On The Field

An NFL tradition unlike any other.

When the New England Patriots kick off against the Buffalo Bills as a 7.5-point favorite on Sunday, it will be a sunny 70-degree day at New Era Field in upstate New York, according to the weather report for the Week 4 matchup.

However, the meteorologists likely didn’t account for the roughly 58% chance of raining sex toys.

During the past three AFC East meetings at New Era Field, when the Patriots come to town, the #BillsMafia faithful have begun a new tradition of throwing a dildo—and sometimes many dildos—on the field.

The first known documented instance of the NFL’s new tradition taking place came in 2016 when Patriots wide receiver Chris Hogan caught a pass and was tackled short of the goal line.

And that’s when our floppy friend plopped onto the field of play.

Both teams are undefeated and off to a great start in the first month of the 2019 NFL regular season, coming into the game at 3-0.

And because it’s likely to be one of the most-watched matchups on Sunday, the oddsmakers at BetOnline have decided to weigh in and post NFL betting odds on whether the Patriots-Bills dildo throwing tradition continues for a fourth straight year.

Will There Be A Dildo Thrown Onto Bills’ Field/Sideline?

NFL Specials at BetOnline

  • Yes -160
  • No +120

The folks over at BetOnline Sportsbook favor “Yes” at -160 odds ($160 bet wins $100), which means they think there is a 58% chance of seeing someone throwing a plastic penis onto the field or sideline. On the other hand, “No” comes in at +120 odds, a 42% chance.

It’s clear the oddsmakers believe there is a good chance that another Buffalo wang makes its way onto the field or sideline during the game, and it’s not hard to see why.

But as Katie Nolan—a notable sports television personality and host of Always Late on ESPN—points out, the NFL has a strict policy for only allowing clear bags into the stadium and likely wouldn’t openly let a sex toy past their defenses—meaning the dildo delinquents had to slip it in another way.

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell hasn’t publicly commented on the tradition, but it’s obvious he despises it since the league issues a lifetime ban from all NFL stadium to anyone who participates. And last year, a Florida man who joined in on the fun was even arrested.

Despite the No Fun League police likely being out in full force this Sunday, the Patriots future Hall of Fame quarterback thought it hilarious when reporters asked him about the inaugural tossing of the dildo.

“I did see it,” Tom Brady said after the 2016 matchup. “Yes I did, I did see it. I thought it was funny the ref didn’t want to pick it up. He was kicking it. Nobody wanted to reach down and grab it.”

Two brothers, Hub and Dillon Hayes, are responsible for starting the tradition. According to them, Hub and his ex-girlfriend went to a Halloween party the night before the game and were dressed up as 1970s porn stars.

And realizing they had a unique prop leftover from the party, the brotherly Bills fans decided it should be given to the Patriots golden boy as a gift.

“The next morning,” Dillon said, recounting the plan, “We were all fired up for the game, and my brother said, ‘This is going on the field. This is Tom Brady’s dildo. He needs this.’”

The brothers said they’ve found ways to sneak into the stadium using disguises after being perma-banned by the NFL. And when the OG dildo throwers were asked if they have any regrets and whether it was all worth it, they both agreed they’d do it all over again.

“One hundred percent, it was worth it,” Dillon said

“I wouldn’t take it back,” Hub added. “It was worth it to go down in history. For every Patriots game in Buffalo from now on, there probably will be a dildo on the field.”

It’s probably a safe bet to say the Bills Mafia will try to give Brady another dildo as a present when the two teams meet this Sunday.

Just don’t bet on the NFL not being a douche about it.

Pin It on Pinterest