Betting On The 2020 NFL Playoffs - NFL Betting Sites & NFL Playoff Picture
Betting action for the 2020 NFL Playoffs will begin in the first week of January once the post-season schedule is set.
The Wild-card round is set for January 4th and 5th with the divisional round and conference championships to follow.
Super Bowl 54 will be the final NFL game of the playoffs that bettors can wager money on this year, and below you’ll find the best and most trusted betting sites in the industry for NFL betting on the championship game and all the results from the 2020 NFL Playoffs.
IS IT LEGAL TO BET ON THE NFL PLAYOFFS IN THE UNITED STATES?
Offshore: Yes! There is no federal law in the United States that prevents you from betting on the NFL Playoffs at a licensed online sportsbook located outside of the country. Each of the NFL betting sites we recommend below has been reviewed our staff to ensure each sportsbook fits our criteria.
Domestic: Local options located within state lines are becoming more common following the repeal of PASPA in May 2018. A few states have legalized sports betting, but only a couple offer the option to bet online, which means more than likely the sportsbooks below are your best options the betting on the NFL Playoffs online.
BEST NFL PLAYOFFS SPORTSBOOK FOR USA PLAYERS
50% Bonus Up To $250
The Bovada sportsbook has been a trusted betting source in the USA for over a decade. Industry professionals and casual players agree that Bovada offers a premium service with favorable game lines.
In addition to offering a premium trusted service, Bovada is easy to use, has multiple banking options for USA players, and excellent customer support services.
- US Friendly
- Owned And Operated By The Bodog Family (Most Reputable)
- Deposit Easily With Your Credit Card Or Bitcoin
- Fast And Reliable Payouts Guaranteed
- 50% Welcome Bonus Up To $250
- Enjoy Sports Betting, Casino, Horses Ect.. All With 1 Account
- Only accepts U.S. Mexico And Brazil Players
- Excluded States: NV, NJ, DE, MD
TOP LEGAL NFL PLAYOFFS BETTING SITES FOR THE USA
BETTING RESULTS FROM THE 2019 NFL PLAYOFFS - NFL BETTING SITES & NFL PLAYOFF PICTURE
Betting action for the 2019 NFL Playoffs began in the first week of January and after the wild card round, divisional round, and the conference championships were played, the New England Patriots won 13-3 over the Los Angeles Rams in Super Bowl 53 on February 3, 2019.
The 2020 NFL Playoffs will begin in January of next year and the teams will attempt to advance to Super Bowl 54 on February 2, 2020. Below you’ll find the most trusted sportsbooks in the industry for betting that offers a great selection of NFL bet types on the championship game and all the results from the 2020 NFL Playoffs.
2020 NFL PLAYOFF PICTURE
Last Game: Super Bowl LIV
Final Score: TBA
When: Sunday, February 2nd, 2020
Odds To Win Super Bowl LIV:
NFL PLAYOFFS BETTING GUIDE – TIPS AND STRATEGIES
The NFL Playoffs is an entirely different level of football than what is seen during the regular season. Teams are vying to get to the Super Bowl and because each team is only a couple games away from making it, the team who wants it more will always come out on top. Here are five tips and strategies to keep in mind when betting in the playoffs. For more in-depth information, visit our guide to NFL betting strategies.
TOP 10 NFL PLAYOFF FUN FACTS – DID YOU KNOW?
- From 1960-69, the NFL had a third-place game for the losers of both conference championship game called the Playoff Bowl.
- Bart Starr won 90 percent (9-1 record) of his starts in the NFL Playoffs, which is the best out of any quarterback who has started at least five games in the playoffs.
- The Ice Bowl played between the Cowboys and Packers in Green Bay, Wisconsin in 1967 is the coldest game in the history of the NFL Playoffs with the temperate at -13 degrees Fahrenheit at kickoff.
- However, the Freezer Bowl featuring the Chargers and Bengals in Cincinnati, Ohio was the coldest game in the history of the NFL, not just playoffs. Kickoff temperature was -9 degrees Fahrenheit, but with sustained winds of 27 miles per hour, the temperature “felt” like -59 degrees.
- During the 1972 Divisional Playoff game between the Steelers and Raiders with 30 seconds left, Terry Bradshaw’s threw to John Fuqua, but Raiders Safety Jack Tatum lit up Fuqua, causing the ball to bounce off the collision. While in the air, Franco Harris snagged the ball before it hit the ground and ran 35 yards for the touchdown, winning the game for the Steelers and becoming known as the “Immaculate Reception.”
- The largest comeback in NFL history happened during the playoffs when the Bills came back from a 32-point deficit against the Houston Oilers after being down 35-3 to win 41-38 in overtime.
- Only six teams in history have won in the NFL Playoffs without scoring a touchdown for the entire game.
- Brett Favre and Tom Brady are the only two quarterbacks over the age of 40 to start and win a playoff game.
- Tom Brady currently has 30 playoff wins, which is double that of any other player in NFL history. Joe Montana is second with 15 playoff wins.
- The Tom Brady-Peyton Manning Rivalry was one of the best in NFL history and both are considered the greatest to ever play the quarterback position. Brady won 11 out of 17 matchups, but when it came for the playoffs, Manning finished with a 3-2 record against his archrival.
NFL NEWS HEADLINES
Super Bowl 54 is almost here, and our recommended Super Bowl betting sites have revealed a torrent of betting lines for the big game, including a substantial amount of Super Bowl prop bets. At first glance, it may be tough to navigate the various odds to decide which bets you should or should not take. Below are the top five betting lines that leap off the page and have us salivating. 1. Total Receiving Yards for George Kittle (TE – …
Josh Shaw will appeal his suspension, according to a report from ESPN. However, it’s hard to imagine the odds of being in his favor. Shaw, a defensive back for the Arizona Cardinals, broke the league’s rules by betting on NFL games on multiple occasions—and against his own team no-less. After an investigation from the NFL, the league suspended Shaw on Fri., Nov. 29, with Commissioner Roger Goodell stating that he knowingly violated the NFL’s no-gambling policy. “The continued success of …
The New England Patriots’ dreams of recording another 16-0 season became a nightmare that could’ve been ripped straight out of an Edgar Allen Poe poem. After being handed a crushing 37-20 defeat by the Baltimore Ravens this past Sunday, the Patriots appear to be mortal once more. Ravens dual-threat quarterback Lamar Jackson chewed up the No.1 defense in the NFL, completing 17 of 23 passes for 163 yards and a touchdown, but it was his legs that made the Patriots …