Legal Stellar Gambling Sites 2023
Steller gambling online is beginning to gain momentum as more and more bettors gravitate towards using cryptocurrency to fund their betting action. Legal online sportsbooks, poker sites, and casinos that accept US customers but operate internationally have always been looking for newer, better, and faster ways for their members to make reliable deposits that don’t get interrupted by banking or governmental red tape.
Bitcoin (BTC) gambling was the first solution, as cryptocurrency is legal to use for all local and global transactions, bypassing all middlemen so you can send your money directly to your gambling service provider. Now, legal Stellar gambling in the United States is starting to be supported by these same books.
The first reputable operators to accept Stellar Lumens (XLM) for online gambling are BetOnline AG and Sports Betting AG. While more crypto gambling sites will soon support XLM, the big Stellar Lumens news today is that you can use this speedy solution to top off your bankroll and start placing bets immediately.
With our handy guide, you’ll learn how to buy Stellar crypto, deposit it with your favorite online gambling operators, and laugh all the way to the crypto exchange!
Is It Legal To Gamble With Stellar In The US?
Absolutely! In the United States, you are free to gamble with overseas betting sites because there are no federal gambling laws banning the activity. Similarly, there are no laws against using cryptocurrency to make private, legal transactions with any service provider or retailer operating anywhere on the planet.
Only Washington has actual laws barring online gambling, though these have never been enforced, and we’re unaware of anyone being penalized for gambling at a legitimate offshore betting site. Still, if you live in WA, you should follow all local ordinances and gamble online only at your own risk.
Best USA Online Betting Site With Stellar For 2023
BetOnline Sportsbook, Casino, And Poker Room
100% Deposit Match Bonus Up To $3000!
BetOnline is one of the most reputable and popular all-in-one gambling sites on the Internet. Founded in 2004, the site has been in constant operation for over a generation, with millions of satisfied customers from the United States and abroad.
If you live in the US (excepting NJ) and are at least 18 years of age, you can sign up for a complete real money gambling experience at BetOnline.
BetOnline offers hundreds of RNG casino games and live dealer options, a world-class international sportsbook, a global racebook, and a robust tournament poker room. Best of all, you can use Stellar Lumens to make quick, easy deposits so you can gamble in any market you want, whenever you want. With Stellar, BetOnline truly lets you bet online!
Most trusted site – Operational since 1992!
US + international players welcome (18+)
Supports AVAX coin + many more crypto betting options
Enhanced bonuses for Avalanche crypto gambling deposits
Guaranteed same-day payouts + no added fees with Bitcoin/altcoins
Restricted state: New Jersey
BetOnline bonuses/promotions have 30-day time limit
No P2P app or eWallet betting banking options
What Is Stellar?
Stellar is a cryptocurrency platform that uses tokens called Lumens for trading and buying goods and services. Stellar Lumens (XLM) are one of the most popular cryptos out there, and since the network’s launch in 2014, it has been a major driver of the entire crypto industry.
(Note: Some people mistakenly call the Stellar Lumens coin “Stellar Lumes,” so if you see any reference to that, consider it a typo. Further, Stellar is neither a proof-of-work nor a proof-of-stake cryptocurrency, instead making use of the unique Stellar Consensus Protocol.)
Fittingly, the Stellar Lumens future is a bright one, and it’s already one of the top 15 cryptocurrencies in the world by market cap. But Stellar Lumens aren’t just a sound investment, they’re also one of the fastest-processing cryptos on the market, making them the perfect solution for betting on sports, playing real money casino games, betting the ponies, and trying your hand at online poker tables and tournaments.
Benefits Of Banking With Stellar At USA Betting Sites
There are a number of benefits when it comes to gambling with Stellar Lumens at the best US betting sites. These are the same perks that members get when using any supported cryptocurrency at online betting sites, and they include the following:
- Rapid transfers of funds so you can start gambling and betting in just a few seconds
- Safe, encrypted transactions using quantum-hacking-resistant blockchain technology
- Increased online betting anonymity for all users
- Guaranteed deposits – No interruptions by US Banking laws like the UIGEA
- No added fees of any kind
- Lowest deposit minimums – Perfect for first-time bettors
- Highest deposit maximums – Perfect for high rollers
- Enhanced bonus options to double or triple your bankroll
- Same-day payouts when you deposit with Stellar Lumens (XLM)
How To Buy Stellar
If you already own cryptocurrency of any type, you can trade that crypto for XLM on any major exchange. If you don’t – and you wish to know how to buy Stellar XLM with USD – the process is similarly simple.
For those new to cryptocurrency, the following process will allow you to buy Stellar Lumens easily, which you can then use to deposit at your offshore gambling site of choice:
- Open an account at a reputable cryptocurrency exchange like Coinbase. Many exchanges allow you to buy Stellar Lumens with credit cards, debit cards, ACH, and direct bank transfers. (Coinbase is the most popular option, though first-time purchasers may have to wait up to 10 days before they can get their XLM credited to their wallets.)
- Watch the daily fluctuations and trends in the Stellar Lumens price, purchasing your XLM during a dip rather than during a peak. The price of your Lumens will be locked in when you buy them, even if it takes several days to actually receive them. If the Stellar value goes up in that meantime, you’re already making money before ever placing a bet!
- Once you have your Stellar in-hand, you can keep it on your exchange, transfer it to a different exchange, or place it into a software or hardware wallet until you are ready to make purchases.
How To Deposit With Stellar
Once you know how to buy Stellar Lumens with USD, you will need to know how to deposit the currency into your legal online betting site of choice. Fortunately, the process couldn’t be more straightforward:
- Visit BetOnline or SportsBetting AG via any link on this page.
- Find the “Join” or “Sign Up” button (usually in the top righthand corner of the screen), and click or tap it.
- Create an account using your real credentials. Your gambling site will require your name, address, phone number, and a valid email address. Please do not use false information or sign up from behind a VPN, as this violates your site’s TOS. You must prove your identity to receive Stellar payouts or claim any other type of gambling withdrawal.
- Choose the Stellar deposit option from the list of supported payment types and copy the site’s Stellar wallet address.
- From your Stellar wallet, enter the sportsbook’s address, select an amount to transfer, and initiate the transaction.
- Within just a few minutes, your Stellar gambling deposit will be credited to your account in USD at the current exchange rate.
- Using funds from your account, you may now play real money casino games, participate in poker cash tables or tournaments, bet on sports, and bet on horses.
Stellar Online Gambling Bonuses For 2023
When you use Stellar Lumens – or any cryptocurrency – to fund your online gambling, you will have access to enhanced online casino bonuses. However, with any casino bonus or gambling bonus, you must meet certain terms before you’re eligible to withdraw your winnings. These are called rollover requirements, or “playthrough.” Rollover/playthrough is important to understand, and it works like this:
Let’s say you deposit $100 of Stellar Lumens into your betting account and accept a 100% deposit match bonus. This will credit your account with $200. If this betting bonus has a 20X rollover (casino rollovers are always higher than sportsbook rollovers), that means you have to wager a total of $200 x 20 – or $4000 – before you can withdraw any associated winnings.
Online poker bonuses do not have rollover requirements, and racebooks typically use track rebates of 3-9% in lieu of actual bonuses. However, the best betting sites all make their rollovers easily attainable, so you are encouraged to accept these offers. That said, bonuses are 100% optional, and you are under no obligation to accept them.
What Kind Of Gambling Sites Support Stellar?
As far as who accepts Stellar Lumens, there are currently only a pair of reputable international gambling sites that do: BetOnline and SportsBetting AG. You can access them from the links further up on the page.
Fortunately, both of these sites offer every kind of gambling you can think of, and these markets are listed below. Incidentally, all of these Stellar gambling markets are – as their name implies – truly stellar!
- Stellar Online Casino Sites – Hundreds of random number generation titles (RNGs) including slots, blackjack, baccarat, roulette, craps, keno, and dozens of live dealer casino games
- Stellar Online Sportsbooks – International sports betting sites with odds for dozens of sporting leagues and global tournaments
- Stellar Online Poker Rooms – Cash tables, Sit ‘N’ Go tournaments, and large-scale poker tournaments with 6- and 7-figure payouts
- Stellar Online Racebooks – Horse racing betting with daily odds on Thoroughbred, American Quarter Horse, and harness horse racing tracks from the US, Mexico, Canada, the UK, the Middle East, Australia, Japan, and more.
Best Stellar Wallet For Online Gambling
If you’re going to wager using XLM, you’ll need a place to keep your money. At your legal online betting sites, your Lumens are converted to USD while playing the odds, but when it’s time to withdraw your winnings, you’ll require a Stellar wallet to which the gambling service can deposit your XLM.
The best wallet for Stellar Lumens is up for debate, as there are several great options. For gambling purposes, you’ll probably want a web wallet or software wallet so you can transfer XLM quickly and easily. Hardware wallets take longer to use, but they are more fundamentally secure. Paper wallets, while extremely safe, are the most inconvenient to use for actually trading or spending Stellar Lumens.
Best Stellar Web Wallets (Fastest Option)
- Binance US
Best Stellar Software Wallets (Fast Option)
Best Stellar Hardware Wallets (Slower Option)
- Ledger Nano S
- Ledger Nano X
- Trezor One
- Trezor Model T
Best Stellar Paper Wallets (Slowest Option)
Important: Please only download Stellar wallets from their official sites, and please only purchase hardware Stellar wallets from the manufacturers’ official pages. Never download or purchase crypto wallets from third parties.