Using Zelle For Legal Online Gambling
Because of national and international banking regulations, the legal online gambling industry has always had to be one step ahead of the game when it comes to account funding. Now, the newest way for US players to deposit into their casino, poker, or sports betting accounts is to use the Zelle-to-Bitcoin option for funding bets at any legitimate betting site (or to use Zelle Pay directly through vouchers or MatchPay at participating sites).
Developed by major US banks, Zelle is a money transfer platform, and it has some real benefits for those who’ve had an otherwise difficult time sending funds to their favorite offshore betting and gaming sites. By using Zelle to purchase Bitcoin, wait times can be reduced from days to mere minutes, letting you spend more time betting and less time worrying about your bankroll. And by using Zelle with vouchers/MatchPay, you can actually fund your account with services like PayPal, Venmo, and more!
Is It Legal To Buy Bitcoin With Zelle In 2023?
As long as it’s legal to buy Bitcoin, it’s legal to buy Bitcoin with Zelle. To date, no US states have any laws against purchasing BTC, albeit you should always be sure to abide by the IRS rules and regulations regarding cryptocurrency taxation. Similarly, it's 100% legal to use Zelle to make private money transfers via online gambling vouchers and MatchPay (Bovada only).
Because Zelle is a product of the banking industry, some analysts believe that BTC and other crypto purchases might eventually be outlawed by individual banks, but that hasn’t happened yet. If and when the US gambling laws or rules regarding Zelle and crypto change, we will update this page accordingly. We'll also update this page with any new laws regarding private individual money transfers using the Zelle platform.
Best Online Betting Site That Accepts Zelle For 2023
Bovada – Zelle to Bitcoin Options
50% Bonus Up To $250
Bovada LV is an online gambling pioneer and the first legitimate betting site that started taking Bitcoin deposits several years ago. It's also the first site to support Zelle transfers between members via vouchers and the third-party MatchPay platform. Bovada operates inside of the legal gaming jurisdiction of Costa Rica, and as a Zelle-friendly gambling site, deposits are now even faster and easier than ever.
To deposit with Zelle at Bovada, simply sign up for a free account, and when you go to load up your funds, click or tap the Bitcoin option (as Zelle is a way to buy Bitcoin using a third-party exchange). Then, set up a free account, and buy BTC from anyone you wish using Zelle Pay. When you deposit using Bitcoin via Zelle, you’ll get same-day access to sports betting boards, a Vegas-style casino with table games and slots, a huge poker room, and even an international racebook. The processes for using Bovada Vouchers and Bovada MatchPay are outlined at the site cashier page directly.
- US Friendly Deposit Options
- Deposit Easily With Your Credit Card, Bitcoin, or Zelle-To-BTC Transfers
- Use Zelle With Gambling Vouchers + MatchPay
- Fast And Reliable Payouts
- Enjoy Sports Betting, Casino, Poker, Horses, and Live Dealer Play With 1 User Account
- Does Not Accept Players from NJ, NV, NY, DE, or MD.
Top Rated Gambling Sites That Accept Zelle Payments
|Read Review||125% Max $3,750||Play now|
|Read Review||450% Max $7,500||Play now|
|Read Review||350% Max $2,500||Play now|
|Read Review||150% Max $1,500||Play now|
|Read Review||350% Max $10,500||Play now|
|Read Review||75% Max $750||Play now|
|Read Review||50% Max $1,000||Play now|
|Read Review||100% Max $350||Play now|
|Read Review||10% Max $350||Play now|
|Read Review||100% Max $2,500||Play now|
|Read Review||50% Max $500||Play now|
|Read Review||100% Max $500||Play now|
|Read Review||150% Max $1,500||Play now|
|Read Review||100% Max $350||Play now|
2023 Zelle Gambling FAQs
How Zelle Works: The Zelle-To-Bitcoin Process
Zelle is a banking product that you likely already have access to. Essentially, it’s a convenient way to send USD from your checking or savings account to another person or company. However, it only works this way if both the sender and the recipient are physically located in the US. Naturally, such a model can’t work to fund your offshore gambling activities.
For our purposes, then, Zelle is not a direct banking method. Instead, you’re using Zelle to purchase Bitcoin from private sellers, which you can then easily send overseas. The Zelle-to-Bitcoin process makes buying BTC quicker than ever, as other fiat-to-BTC sites can take 7-10 days to process. With Zelle, you can buy BTC in just a few minutes and start playing at Bitcoin gambling sites right away!
Other popular crypto betting options include Stellar casinos, Ethereum casinos, Litecoin casinos, and other cryptocurrency casino banking methods including Dogecoin casinos, Avalanche casinos, and Shiba Inu casinos. You can also use Bovada's new gambling voucher deposit option or the site's exclusive MatchPay service.
How Zelle Works: Vouchers, Player Transfers, and MatchPay
Betting vouchers (aka player transfers) are a way for site members to buy and sell account balances between each other. This allows them to employ person-to-person services like Zelle, PayPal, Cash App, Venmo, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, and more. Remember, because the best online betting sites are located outside of America, they cannot directly accept P2P money transfers. However, members are free to buy and sell their account balances using these services via voucher codes.
To buy a gambling voucher, you must select the option at your site cashier and then peruse your site's community boards for voucher or player transfer codes for sale. Once you find a voucher/transfer for an amount you like, contact the seller and make sure they accept Zelle. If they do, send your Zelle payment to them, and they'll release their voucher code to you. Deposit this back at your site cashier, and the funds are credited instantly.
To sell a gambling voucher, just request a voucher code or player transfer code from your site's cashier and post an ad on the platform's community forum or official message board. Once a buyer contacts you and sends payment via Zelle, release the code to them. That's all there is to it.
MatchPay works much the same way, but this service – which is exclusive to Bovada for now – streamlines everything and eliminates the need for buyers and sellers to create or search for voucher/transfer codes, etc. Instead, the free MatchPay service allows you to use any P2P app to make deposits and withdrawals by automatically pairing you up with another MatchPay Trader whenever you wish to move money into or out of your account.
MatchPay limits are smaller than voucher or player transfer limits, but they're still adequate for almost all players, and no fees are charged for any of these methods.
The Best Gambling Sites That Work With Zelle
Every A-rated gambling site can be funded with Zelle-to-BTC, which means that the fastest paying casinos are now the fastest depositing casinos! While no site offers specific support for Zelle, you can use this service to purchase BTC via a private exchange. This only takes a few minutes compared to other commercial Bitcoin exchanges that make members wait 5-10 days before they can access their BTC purchases.
If you belong to Bovada or another site that supports vouchers or MatchPay, you can use Zelle directly through these services to buy account balances from other site members or sell your account balances to them. Going this route, you'll get no added fees and occasional access to same-day payouts, but you won't get enhanced crypto deposits like you will using Zelle-to-BTC.
How To Deposit Into Your Online Gambling Account Using Zelle-To-BTC
At any legitimate online gambling site, you can simply follow these Zelle funding instructions to top off your account with Bitcoin ASAP:
- Set up a legal online gambling account.
- Confirm that your bank offers a Zelle payment option - you can do this when you register as a user with the Zelle app.
- Set up an account at a third-party exchange.
- Initiate a purchase of BTC using Zelle.
- At your preferred gambling site, select the Bitcoin deposit option.
- Send BTC from your account to your gambling account at the address provided by the gambling site’s cashier.
- Start gambling.
- Win big!
What Kind Of Gambling Sites Support Zelle?
- Casinos that accept Zelle – Because Zelle lets you make quick, same-day BTC purchases, you can effectively use the platform to fund all your online casino gaming. Whether you prefer table games, video poker, or digital slots, you can spend less time banking – and more time BANKING! – when you use Zelle-to-BTC to load up your casino gambling account. You can also use Zelle to make voucher, player transfer, and MatchPay deposits at participating sites.
- Poker Sites that accept Zelle – Poker sites have action 24-7, whether you’re playing a few hands at a sit-and-go or entering giant tournaments with hundreds of thousands of dollars on the line. Of course, you can’t win anything if you don’t buy-in, and for first-time Bitcoin players, Zelle is the best way to top off your bankroll with crypto. Zelle vouchers and MatchPay support are also available at select operators.
- Sportsbooks that accept Zelle – Sports betting, more than any other kind of online gambling, requires speed. The games on the schedule wait for no man, and if you see a valuable line or attractive odds, you have to pull the trigger ASAP. Because sports bettors don’t have time to wait while BTC transfers take days or weeks, Zelle is the perfect solution. Similarly, Zelle betting vouchers and Zelle MatchPay deposits clear in just minutes, so you can bet ASAP.
Using Zelle to fund your Internet gambling account is beneficial in several key ways. Zelle offers the following perks:
- Same-Day Bitcoin Buy-In – No more 10-day waits!
- Widespread Adoption – Over 30 million users and counting.
- No Added Fees – Banks do not currently charge their members any fees for using Zelle.
- No Purchase Restrictions – Banks do not monitor and approve/disapprove any Zelle transactions. Caveat emptor!
- Compatible With Account Transfers – Use Zelle to buy and sell account balances between site members using vouchers or MatchPay.
Zelle isn’t perfect, and it’s not for everyone. These are the main Zelle negatives to be aware of:
- Requires An Account – To use Zelle for gambling at offshore sites, you need an account with a third-party exchange, which is free. (We're not sure this is actually a drawback as this step is so easy.)
- Can’t Send Money Out Of The US – Direct Zelle transfers are limited to the US only.
- Zelle Payouts Not Supported – You cannot receive winnings from offshore gambling sites via the Zelle platform (unless you use vouchers or MatchPay at participating sites). Instead, you can be paid out in Bitcoin or another supported crypto coin.
- No Bank Protections – Banks do not guarantee Zelle transactions or offer refunds for accidental purchases. Fraudulent activity is insured against, however. This is true for any purchase made with Zelle, not just Bitcoin purchases.
- Limited Voucher/MatchPay Support – Only a few sites support vouchers, player transfers, and MatchPay services for those who wish to skip the Zelle-crypto option.
Zelle is not associated with this website or any of the online gambling sites mentioned on this page, nor do they endorse any form of gambling. This website simply reviews and provides information on how Zelle works and how it can be used to fund legal online gambling accounts.