Betting on Dancing with the Stars (DWTS)
As one of the most popular competition programs on television, and one of the few to focus primarily on dancing, ABC’s Dancing with the Stars has become a household name. Betting on DWTS has also become popular among the show’s fans.
Entering its 29th season, DWTS is setting up for another season of celebrities proving their worth on the ballroom floor.
Thanks to the show’s popularity and America's growing interest in betting on entertainment, multiple online sportsbooks feature betting lines and entertainment prop bets for the program. This year is no exception for Dancing with the Stars. This site will show you everything you need to know when it comes to DWTS betting.
Is it legal to bet on DWTS in 2020?
Yes it is legal to bet on DWTS, as long as the bets are placed at a licensed, state regulated sportsbook or through an offshore online sportsbook that is operating legally within the industry, such as the betting sites you see on this page.
There are no federal laws that prohibit Americans from placing bets on DWTS through either of these options. The states of Connecticut and Washington do prohibit all forms of online gambling, regardless of the source, limiting residents to domestic gambling options.
Best USA Sportsbook For Betting Dancing with the Stars
50% Bonus Up To $1,000
BetOnline is a top-rated sportsbook with a great reputation among US sports bettors. They have been delivering favorable betting lines to US players since they first launched in 2004.
BetOnline provides multiple ways to fund a user account including Visa, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and more. 24/7 customer services make using the online sportsbook easier than ever.
- US Friendly
- Deposit Easily With Your Credit Card Or Bitcoin
- Fast And Reliable Payouts Guaranteed
- 50% Welcome Bonus Up To $1,000
- Enjoy All Betting Platforms With One Account
- Site Can Be Tricky For Beginners
- Excludes New Jersey Residents
Legal USA Friendly Sports Betting Sites
For Betting On Dancing with the Stars
How can I bet on Dancing with the Stars season 29?
Betting on Dancing with the Stars can be a simple process, especially with the sportsbooks we recommend on this page. Once an account is created, verified, and funded, betting can begin immediately.
Most DWTS bets are found under the “Entertainment” tabs on sportsbooks, or options similar in name. Once there, bets can be made on winners, losers, or proposition bets within the season, depending on the online sportsbook chosen. You will also see betting odds for American Idol, America's Got Talent, The Voice, and the Emmy's along with other popular US television shows.
The online sportsbooks on this page are the best sites to bet on DWTS. Our team tests the trustworthiness, safety, and security of every sportsbook we promote here. Through data encryption, cryptocurrency funding, and customer support, user safety is paramount with these recommendations.
Dancing with the Stars betting odds for Season 29
Season 29 began on September 14th and contestants have worked on their dancing skills in an effort to become the next DWTS champion. Below are the current odds from BetOnline for season 29.
- Kaitlyn Bristowe +150
- Johnny Weir +300
- AJ McLean +800
- Justina Machado +800
- Nev Schulman +800
- Jesse Metcalfe +1200
- Skai Jackson +1400
- Jeannie Mai +1600
- Monica Aldama +1600
- Nelly +2000
- Anne Heche +2500
- Vernon Davis +2500
- Chrishell Stause +5000
- Carole Baskin +7500
Dancing with the Stars Season 29 Prop Bets
Proposition bets are like a game-within-a-game when it comes to gambling. Prop bets usually involve a situation within a competition that accepts action on specific outcomes or results.
For DWTS, prop bets can involve head-to-head competitions between two dancers or can ask bettors to predict what color dress a competitor will wear. There are no prop bets on the boards at the moment but we will post them here as they appear.
Why bet on Dancing with the Stars?
Betting on Dancing with the Stars is a way to stay invested in the show's contestants while also having a chance to earn some cash. Gambling isn’t for everyone, but with a little luck, research, and cashflow, betting on competition shows could result in large payoffs for experts and novices alike.
About Dancing with the Stars
Dancing with the Stars is a dance competition television series that premiered in 2005 on ABC. The premise of the show is simple: celebrities are paired with professional dancers and must work together to choreograph routines to impress the judges and fans voting at home.
After each dance routine, the celebrity and professional are given a score between 1 and 10 by a panel of judges. After the performances, viewers are also given the opportunity to vote for their favorites.
The couple with the lowest combined score between the judges and fan votes is sent home until one final couple remains.
DWTS Judges for Season 29
- Derek Hough (Len Goodman is confined to the U.K. by travel restrictions)
- Carrie Ann Inaba
- Bruno Tonioli
DWTS Host for Season 29
- Tyra Banks
Dancing with the Stars contestants for Season 29
- Monica Aldama - Monica is a featured member of the reality cheerleading competition series, Cheer.
- Carole Baskin - Baskin parlays her Tiger King fame into a spot on the DWTS dance floor in 2020.
- Kaitlyn Bristowe - Kaitlyn once broke hears on the Bachelorette and now brings her talents to DWTS Season 29.
- Vernon Davis - After a long career of catching touchdowns in the NFL, Davis is now going for a Mirrorball Trophy.
- Anne Heche - Heche has starred in several Holywood films and was once involved with Ellen DeGeneres
- Skai Jackson - Skai has made her fame by appearing in several popular Disney Channel projects.
- Justina Machado - Machado is the star of hit series One Day at a Time
- Jeannie Mai - Mai is the host of the popular makeover series "How Do I Look?"
- AJ McLean - McLean once sang in the pop group the Backstreet Boys. Can he bust a move into first place in 2020?
- Jesse Metcalfe - Metcalfe has acted in numerous television series including Desperate Housewives
- Nelly - Top-selling rap artist Nelly is out to show his dancefloor prowess and surprise US audiences.
- Charles Oakley - The "Round Mound of Rebound" exchanges his Nike's for dancing shoes this season. - Eliminated week 1
- Nev Schulman - The host and producer of Catfish, Schulman wants to prove he's the real thing when it comes to hot stepping.
- Chrishell Stause - Chishell is taking a break from high dollar real estate sales on her show Selling Sunset to build some equity cutting the rug.
- Johnny Weir - Weir is the pre-season favorite to win because his figure skating skills transfer nicely to DWTS.
Weekly Scores For Season 29 DWTS Contestants
Dancing with the Stars past winners
The following is the list of past winners of DWTS, starting with the show’s first-ever winner, Kelly Monaco.
- Season 1- Kelly Monaco
- Season 2- Drew Lachey
- Season 3- Emmitt Smith
- Season 4- Apolo Ohno
- Season 5- Hélio Castroneves
- Season 6- Kristi Yamaguchi
- Season 7- Brooke Burke
- Season 8- Shawn Johnson
- Season 9- Donny Osmond
- Season 10- Nicole Scherzinger
- Season 11- Jennifer Grey
- Season 12- Hines Ward
- Season 13- J.R. Martinez
- Season 14- Donald Driver
- Season 15- Melissa Rycroft
- Season 16- Kellie Pickler
- Season 17- Amber Riley
- Season 18- Meryl Davis
- Season 19- Alfonso Ribeiro
- Season 20- Rumer Willis
- Season 21- Bindi Irwin
- Season 22- Nyle DiMarco
- Season 23- Lauri Hernandez
- Season 24- Rashad Jennings
- Season 25- Jordan Fisher
- Season 26- Adam Rippon
- Season 27- Bobby Jones
- Season 28- Hannah Brown