Betting on Dancing with the Stars (DWTS)
As one of the most popular competition programs on television, and one of the few to focus primarily on dancing, ABC’s Dancing with the Stars has become a household name. Betting on DWTS has also become popular among the show’s fans.
Entering its 28th season, DWTS is setting up for another season of celebrities proving their worth on the ballroom floor.
Thanks to the show’s popularity and America's growing interest in betting on entertainment, multiple online sportsbooks feature betting lines and entertainment prop bets for the program. This year is no exception for Dancing with the Stars. This site will show you everything you need to know when it comes to DWTS betting.
Is it legal to bet on DWTS in 2020?
Yes it is legal to bet on DWTS, as long as the bets are placed at a licensed, state regulated sportsbook or through an offshore online sportsbook that is operating legally within the industry, such as the betting sites you see on this page.
There are no federal laws that prohibit Americans from placing bets on DWTS through either of these options. The states of Connecticut and Washington do prohibit all forms of online gambling, regardless of the source, limiting residents to domestic gambling options.
Best USA Sportsbook For Betting Dancing with the Stars
50% Bonus Up To $1,000
BetOnline is a top-rated sportsbook with a great reputation among US sports bettors. They have been delivering favorable betting lines to US players since they first launched in 2004.
BetOnline provides multiple ways to fund a user account including Visa, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and more. 24/7 customer services make using the online sportsbook easier than ever.
- US Friendly
- Deposit Easily With Your Credit Card Or Bitcoin
- Fast And Reliable Payouts Guaranteed
- 50% Welcome Bonus Up To $1,000
- Enjoy All Betting Platforms With One Account
- Site Can Be Tricky For Beginners
- Excludes New Jersey Residents
Legal USA Friendly Sports Betting Sites
For Betting On Dancing with the Stars
How can I bet on Dancing with the Stars season 28?
Betting on Dancing with the Stars can be a simple process, especially with the sportsbooks we recommend on this page. Once an account is created, verified, and funded, betting can begin immediately.
Most DWTS bets are found under the “Entertainment” tabs on sportsbooks, or options similar in name. Once there, bets can be made on winners, losers, or proposition bets within the season, depending on the online sportsbook chosen. You will also see betting odds for American Idol, America's Got Talent, The Voice, and the Emmy's along with other popular US television shows.
The online sportsbooks on this page are the best sites to bet on DWTS. Our team tests the trustworthiness, safety, and security of every sportsbook we promote here. Through data encryption, cryptocurrency funding, and customer support, user safety is paramount with these recommendations.
Dancing with the Stars betting odds for Season 28
According to online sportsbook BetOnline, Ally Brooke and James Van Der Beek share the best chances to win this season of Dancing with the Stars, topping the list of contestants with +450 odds each.
Sean Spicer is expected to be eliminated early this season with only +5000 odds to win the competition.
- Ally Brooke +450
- James Van Der Beek +450
- Karamo Brown +550
- Kel Mitchell +600
- Ray Lewis +600
- Hannah Brown +700
- Lauren Alaina +700
- Kate Flannery +1400
- Sailor Brinkley-Cook +1600
- Mary Wilson +1600
- Lamar Odom +2500
- Sean Spicer +5000
Dancing with the Stars Season 28 Prop Bets
Proposition bets are like a game-within-a-game when it comes to gambling. Prop bets usually involve a situation within a competition that accepts action on specific outcomes or results.
For DWTS, the current prop bet available centers on two athletes competing this season: former NBA forward Lamar Odom and former NFL linebacker Ray Lewis.
Who will be eliminated first?
- Lamar Odom -200
- Ray Lewis +150
Currently, odds say that Odom will be eliminated before Lewis, but anything can happen throughout the season.
Why bet on Dancing with the Stars?
Betting on Dancing with the Stars is a way to stay invested in the show's contestants while also having a chance to earn some cash. Gambling isn’t for everyone, but with a little luck, research, and cashflow, betting on competition shows could result in large payoffs for experts and novices alike.
About Dancing with the Stars
Dancing with the Stars is a dance competition television series that premiered in 2005 on ABC. The premise of the show is simple: celebrities are paired with professional dancers and must work together to choreograph routines to impress the judges and fans voting at home.
After each dance routine, the celebrity and professional are given a score out of 30 possible points by a panel of judges. After the performances, viewers are also given the opportunity to vote for their favorites.
The couple with the lowest combined score between the judges and fan votes is sent home until one final couple remains.
DWTS Judges for Season 28
- Len Goodman
- Carrie Ann Inaba
- Bruno Tonioli
DWTS Hosts for Season 28
- Tom Bergeron
- Erin Andrews
Dancing with the Stars contestants for Season 28
- Lauren Alaina- The runner-up from American Idol season 10. Paired with Gleb Savchenko.
- James Van Der Beek- An actor best known for starring in Dawson’s Creek and Varsity Blues. Paired with Emma Slater.
- Sailor Brinkley-Cook- The daughter of original contestant Christie Brinkley. Sailor is stepping in for her mother after an injury. Paired with Val Chmerkovskiy.
- Ally Brooke- A singer that rose to prominence with Fifth Harmony before starting a solo career. Paired with Sasha Farber.
- Hannah Brown- A former beauty pageant queen and past member of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. Paired with Alan Bersten.
- Karamo Brown- A television personality known for his role on Queer Eye. Paired with Jenna Johnson.
- Kate Flannery- An actress known for her role as Meredith Palmer on The Office. Paired with Pasha Pashkov.
- Ray Lewis- A former NFL linebacker and 2018 Hall of Fame inductee. Paired with Cheryl Burke.
- Kel Mitchell- A comedian and actor known for his roles on Kenan & Kel and Good Burger. Paired with Witney Carson.
- Lamar Odom- A former NBA champion, Sixth Man of the Year, and Olympic Bronze medalist. Paired with Peta Murgatroyd.
- Sean Spicer- The former White House Press Secretary. Paired with Lindsay Arnold.
- Mary Wilson- A singer known for her role in founding The Supremes. Paired with Brandon Armstrong.
Dancing With the Stars Winner 2019
Season 28 came to a close when Hannah Brown was awarded the coveted Mirror Ball trophy on Monday night (11-25-19). Hannah outlasted her competition as the 12 contestants were eventually narrowed down to a final four. In the finale, Hannah was competing against Kel Mitchell, Lauren Alaina, and Ally Brooke.
DWTS Season 28 Episode Results
Below you will find results, scores, and more from each episode of Dancing With The Stars. As the season unfolds, betting options, odds, and prop bets will be available for bettors. This information is compiled and intended to help bettors make a smart bet.
Dancing with the Stars past winners
The following is the list of past winners of DWTS, starting with the show’s first-ever winner, Kelly Monaco.
- Season 1- Kelly Monaco
- Season 2- Drew Lachey
- Season 3- Emmitt Smith
- Season 4- Apolo Ohno
- Season 5- Hélio Castroneves
- Season 6- Kristi Yamaguchi
- Season 7- Brooke Burke
- Season 8- Shawn Johnson
- Season 9- Donny Osmond
- Season 10- Nicole Scherzinger
- Season 11- Jennifer Grey
- Season 12- Hines Ward
- Season 13- J.R. Martinez
- Season 14- Donald Driver
- Season 15- Melissa Rycroft
- Season 16- Kellie Pickler
- Season 17- Amber Riley
- Season 18- Meryl Davis
- Season 19- Alfonso Ribeiro
- Season 20- Rumer Willis
- Season 21- Bindi Irwin
- Season 22- Nyle DiMarco
- Season 23- Lauri Hernandez
- Season 24- Rashad Jennings
- Season 25- Jordan Fisher
- Season 26- Adam Rippon
- Season 27- Bobby Jones
- Season 28- Hannah Brown